2008-07-19

CNN's Reclaiming the Dream



Today and tomorrow, CNN is premiering a panel discussion called "Reclaiming the Dream."

The program focuses on debates about the Black community in topics including, self-responsibility, social reform, education, etc. This panel discussion took place during the 2008 Essence Music Festival.

The forum was moderated by Soledad O'Brien and the panelists include influential leaders and activists including Cornel West, Hill Harper, Sheryl Lee Ralph, Ed Gordon, Juliane Malveaux, Bishop TD Jakes, Cheryle Jackson (Chicago Urban League), Jabali Sawicki (Excellence Charter School).

3 comments:

INFINITE KHEMWEST ∆ said...

HOTEP(peace)

I am Djehuti Ausar and I commend Ms. Soledad O'Brien on her works with the Black In America Series.
She and those that she does stories on inspire me in my efforts to uplift my black people and culture... Hats off to her!!!
http://www.youtube.com/khemwest

Anonymous said...

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THE PROGRAM WILL BE REPEATED AFTER AUGUST 2ND.
THANK YOU

echusimba said...

I would like to know if Reclaiming the Dream will re-air after August 3rd. Thank you